Pricing and Booking Conditions
La Maisonette is available for rent from May to October. The price includes electricity, wood, cooking gas, bed linen, personal towels, tea towels and bathmats. Customers can bring their own pool towels or they are available at an extra cost upon request.
Maximum Occupany = 6 people
Prices are per week:
1. The property may be offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by Glenn and Sue Bartholomew (owners) to the renter
2. To reserve the property the customers must complete a booking form and sign (available upon request), which in turn means that
you have read and understood all the booking conditions regarding the cottage. A deposit of £150 per week is required (refundable
if cancelled more than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date) to be paid within 5 working days of confirmation of the receipt of the
booking form otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. Following receipt of booking form and deposit the owners will send a
confirmation statement, this will act as acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rental is due no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival, together with a damage bond of £100. Provided everything
is in order, the damage bond will be returned to you (by bank transfer) approx one week after completion of your stay. Failure to
pay the balance on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation on your part and any deposit paid will be forfeit
(unless otherwise agreed). In the event that a booking is made less than 6 weeks before rental commencement date, full payment
of cleared funds, including the damage deposit, is required at the time of booking.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental (pool towel hire, cleaning service, babysitting) should be settled the day before
departure from the cottage.
5. The rental period commences from 3pm on the first day to 10am on the last day.
6. The maximum number to reside in the cottage must not exceed the number stated in the details. The Owner reserves the right to
refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not respected. If knowledge of additional guests has already been made the
Owner reserves the right to do one of the following;
a. Ask the additional guests to leave the property.
b. Agree an additional charge for the extra guests and take payment accordingly.
c. Ask the whole party to leave immediately without any refund of money paid for unused days.
d. Retain the damage deposit.
7. Our property is not suitable for animals/pets. Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
8. The customer agrees to be a considerate customer and to take good care of the cottage and to leave it in the same clean and tidy
condition as when you arrived.
9. The customer also agrees to not act in a way that would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties. Music,
radio and television noise must not be at a level that can be heard outside the property.
10. The customer shall report to the owner any defects in the cottage or breakdown in the equipment, machinery and appliances in
the cottage, garden or swimming pool. Arrangements for repair/or replacement will be made as soon as possible. Any problems
regarding the condition or cleanliness of the property must be reported to the owner without delay.
11. The owner shall not be responsible to the customer for any defect or stoppage, temporary or otherwise in the supply of public
services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the cottage, garden or swimming pool. Any
disturbance, noise or work occurring in the area surrounding the property by neighbours or other persons. For loss, damage or
injury which is a result of adverse weather conditions, strikes or any matters beyond the control of the owner.
12. Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the customer exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.